Here's the last picture we took in the hospital! Dean got to come home last night! We are all so happy. I was worried he wouldn't be able to climb the stairs because he is still a little wobbly, but he ran right up! Seems like getting out of the hospital was the best medicine:) And consider this your Christmas card because I think it is the best I can do right now! Merry Christmas!
12 comments:
Yay! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well and that he is home!
We are glad to know that he is getting better! We miss his great personality and energy!
Glad the family is all together again! I think home is the best place that he can be to help him get better...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We are so glad to hear that he is home and doing well. I hope you guys have a good christmas!
Awesomeness! Running up the stairs sure sounds like a good sign to me! Craig and I are so happy to hear the good news!
Glad you guys are home and Dean is doing well. We hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Way to go Dean-O! Good luck keeping a 6 year old still while he recovers. Merry Christmas!!
This is the best Christmas card you could have sent. I'm so happy to hear he's home. Have a Merry Christmas!
Can you put that picture on a piece of magnet for my fridge. LOL!!! OH WAIT. . . you don't have to bc. . .I MOVIN' BACK!!!
I'm so glad Dean is home and doing good. Thats the best news I've heard in a while.
We love you DEANO!!!!
Spectacular! Best Xmas gift you guys could possibly get. xoxo
Kenzie just received an email from Jamie telling us about Dean. You are all in our thoughts and prayers during this challenging time. We are so happy to hear that Dean is home for Christmas. What a blessing.
Merry Christmas to your whole family. We are praying for Deans continued strength and recovery.
Matt, Suzy, & Mackenzie Oaks
(your friends in Nevada)
amazing! :)
Thanks for the birthday wish!
Post a Comment