Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hey!

It's been so long I had to guess on my password a few times! Haven't been in the mood for a while, it's much easier to blog when life is all haha, hehe, and good times. Anyway, I'm gonna try to ease back in. So this isn't gonna be very exciting, but it's an easy one for me...4th of July toes and pix. My sis-in-law sometimes prints my toe pix out and takes them into her pedi lady, so this one is for her...I guess for next year!And I had to laugh when I saw my fireworks pix this year. Gone are the days of watermelon-stained smiles and sparklers. Now I've got butt flames and daredevils. And Jamie took this one...it's my fav this year! 17 years and the we still got fireworks:)

7 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

I knew there was a reason I didn't want ALL boys...

Kristi said...

How sweet:) Seriously, its a cool picture! Good to know you are still alive!

Nicole Saunders said...

I have to admit, when I saw your toes at the birthday party I decided that I wanted cute things painted on MY toes! I got blue with little stars (nice choice:). I don't think Linda liked them because she looked straight down at them and didn't say a word. Its pretty bad if she didn't even tell me they were awful.

j,d and little b said...

You have the best fourth pictures ever! Me and Dan were rolling!

just us said...

WOOHOO. . .your back!!! RIGHT?

Donna and Carl said...

I knew you would put some neat toes on the blog again. You inspire me! Love, Donna

lovejoys said...

Yay! You are back. I missed your blogs a lot. Your toes are way cute and I need to get some of those pens. I hope you had a great birthday too.