Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Look familiar?

He thinks I'm dumb because I keep driving right past him when I go pick him up from school. And he thinks I'm crazy because I stare at him all the time. I'm just trying to get it into my head! His best friends look him right in the eyes and keep walking without any recognition! Could you find him in a crowd?! I'm still looking for the kid below! I'll take either one, though, because they're both adorable (don't tell him I said adorable)!

5 comments:

Craig said...

*Sniff* Hippy boy will be missed.

Kristi said...

When I glanced at the top picture without reading it I thought, Burke looks a bit different and older!:)So I could see how you are having trouble recognizing him!

Stephanie Saunders said...

Holy cow he looks different!

Donna and Carl said...

I quess this is what it takes for you to put something on the blog. He looks great (of, course, he did before too!) I sound like the grandmother. Karac had his hair cute last week so that was a surprize Sunday. I think it is easier for him to play baseball.

lovejoys said...

Yay! Your back. I didn't know his hair was that long. Wow!