Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bike rat

Nelson spends most of his free time screwing around on his bike. This weekend I thought I should check out his moves. He was totally mortified to have his mommy at the bike park taking pictures until he saw himself in all his glory! Now he's telling me where he wants me to stand next time and his friends are asking if I got any shots of them. I knew he would appreciate me one day!

5 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Whooooaaa! Impressive! He can star in Mike's next Bike Trick Movie!

Kristi said...

Now you can be the official photographer of all the biker boys!:)

Craig said...

f13 at 1/250?

C'mon photo mom, you should know you need to be at 1/500 at least to properly freeze the action.

Nice skills on the bike there by Nelson. He needs to come down and check out the improvements on the backyard. Track is gone, replaced by jumps.

Donna and Carl said...

Wow! Those are great! Fun Saturday. Love, Donna

Kori said...

Great picture Kathryn! Glad to see you are finally appreciated!!!

I would charge those other boys for the photography session though...