Saturday, March 7, 2009

Loveking Birthday Boy

A good bday for the Loveking...Rockband marathon, 3lbs. of peanut M&Ms, lots of Pepsi, no Saturday work. And lots of love from the fam..
Dean loves playing catch with Jim
Burke loves Jim because he takes him places
Jamie loves watching AI with him
Nelson loves Jim because he kids around and is funny
A few reasons I love Jim...he makes life fun, he encourages me to do the things I love to do, he is completely trustworthy, and he always helps people. So I guess we'll keep him. Happy Birthday Jimbo!

4 comments:

Donna and Carl said...

"Happy Birthday". He is a great guy!

lovejoys said...

OK I read the word Loveking and I see lovemaking and I have to read it twice. I don't know but it grosses me out.

just us said...

Happy Birthday Jim!!!

thanida said...

Wow great articale.I will try this ,thanks.That was an amazing tip which I had not been aware of earlier,Now, I will take care not to do this again
928bet