True Birthday
Burke's guinea pig, Sami, finally had her babies...on Burke's Birthday!!! How cool is that? Not only was it his birthday, but we also missed a bunch of church; so it was like the best day ever. Poor Sami looked like she was going to burst for about the last 2 weeks. So we placed our bets on how many babies she would have (normally 1-6!). She ended up having 5 babies, but one didn't make it. So now we have Hami (the dad), and Sami, plus Brownie, Tiger, 7-up, and Nacho.
They're the cutest little guinea pig family ever. We couldn't have had a better birthday for Burke. He loves animals and takes such good care of his new little minis:)
6 comments:
How fun! Happy Birthday to Burke! I can't believe he's 10!!!!
Ah man, that is so cool!! I have thought about lil' Sami since our visit. So glad all went well, and way cool that it was on Burke's birthday.
I still can't believe they were born on Burke's birthday. That is awesome. Joyce
I love little guinea pigs! Congratulations to Burke, the pet owner!
Those little hammies & sammies are hecka cute! Congrats Burke! :]
Please keep updating this blog,Great post!
gclub
Post a Comment