Friday, July 31, 2009

Totally Awesome!!

Sometimes you just gotta love Facebook! Like last week when I logged on to see everybody's business and found out my friend and her husband had the flu. Too bad, huh? But not huge news. Well, it was a HUGE deal to me because they just happened to have tickets to No Doubt/Paramore that they were selling because they had the flu! Yay!!! Not yay that they had the flu, but YAY that we got to go to the concert! I love Paramore...great songs for running...and they sounded awesome!! Here's the self shot with the cell phone...nice!And then No Doubt came on and totally rocked!!!! They were amazing! The stage was super cool, Gwen looked rocking hot, and they sounded sooooo good. It was the most fun Jim and I have had in a long time.

It was the perfect way to celebrate our anniversary! No doubt about it...the last 17 years has been totally awesome:)

4 comments:

Donna and Carl said...

Congratulations! Nice concert! I saw the Cher concert when we were in Sacramento. Wonders how it compares. Just kidding! Love, Donna

Craig said...

Cool. I took Nicole to the same show here. It was good, and Paramore and No Doubt did kick some trash, but afterward I told Nicole I was in need of a real man-rock show.

Linda said...

Steve & I had to go see Donnie & Marie in Vegas, was your show that good?

j,d and little b said...

man I was wondering if No Doubt would be any good live cause they are coming here to Hawaii soon and wondered if it would be worth it! Sounds like it was good! Glad you had a nice time!