Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bronco Fever!

Ok, I know this one is a little on the mental side! But it is my tribute to the Loveking! He was so excited last week when the Bronco's game schedule posted for the upcoming season. I love that little things make him so happy! What a hottie!

4 comments:

Kara said...

That's pretty dang impressive...it's those little talents in life...who needs an education, you have a great fallback :)

just us said...

Kara is FUNNY! Ok. . .this is by far my favorite post of yours. Love the toes!!! I bet the LOVEKING loves them too.. . .We'll have a talk about it later! LOL!
P.S. Tell your hubby that we're going to Sheldon Inn this year. . .FOR SURE!

kathryn said...

Yeah, but you're paying!

The Addingtons said...

Alyssa just asked why you always have pictures of your toes on your blog. LOL! :) That is a talent, I do have to say!