Baseball is starting to grow on me. Full count...basesloaded...Burke nails it...a few errors make it a triple! I get some great shots...Dean gets a hot dog and Slurpee for dinner...life is good!
OK so I did it. Last night I was up looking at houses and I couldn't resist. I checked my roommates blog and then I just started looking at everyone's blog. So then I checked Alicia's blog because she had sent me an email and now that lead me to your blog. So here I am up at 11 because Lizzie won't sleep. She is so screwed up. I need to get her on a schedule because she doesn't sleep or eat when she is supposed to. It bugs. I didn't start a blog I haven't done that, but now I do check. AHHHHHH
2 comments:
Looks like Burke is enjoying the game...and Dean...the ump isn't so bad either :)
OK so I did it. Last night I was up looking at houses and I couldn't resist. I checked my roommates blog and then I just started looking at everyone's blog. So then I checked Alicia's blog because she had sent me an email and now that lead me to your blog. So here I am up at 11 because Lizzie won't sleep. She is so screwed up. I need to get her on a schedule because she doesn't sleep or eat when she is supposed to. It bugs. I didn't start a blog I haven't done that, but now I do check. AHHHHHH
Joyce
Post a Comment