Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom & Paula!

Today is my mom and sister's birthday! We celebrated last weekend when I was in SoCal. But this super cute kid on the horse is...me, of course, with my sister, Perfect Paula. She's awesome! And when she checks my blog (probably in mid-July) she will know how much I appreciate her for always looking out for me, teaching me to ride a horse, bringing home jawbreakers from Farrell's, and all the other awesome sister stuff she has done and still does for me!

And for my mom, who could have and probably should have strangled me too many times to count, Happy Birthday! You are the best mom I've ever had, as my kids always say! I love you!

2 comments:

just us said...

Kathryn you look so cute on that horse! awwww!

Amber Addington said...

You look even more cute being stangled! :p