Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I tag Missy and Amber, so you guys have to read this and repost!

10 years ago...

We lived in SLC.
Jim was in grad school and working 60 hours a week.
Life kind of sucked, but we had great friends!
5 things on list to do today...
1. Send my mom birthday flowers
2. Read...current book is Three Cups of Tea
3. Be here when dryer guy comes...so sad my dryer died!
4. Catch up on all the laundry I haven't done because dryer died!
5. Take Burke to baseball practice
What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Divide it by four and that just might pay for college!
3 bad habits I have...
1. I slouch
2. I use my ATM for everything...69 cent gum, etc
3. I forget deodorant all the time so I have an extra one in my car...drives Jim crazy!
4 places I've lived...
1. L.A.
2. Provo
3. Jerusalem
4. S.L.C.
5 jobs I've had...
1. bakery...fav job
2. movie theater..worst job
3. Hallmark-type card store...most boring job
4. secretary at insurance adjusters
5. secretary at State Farm
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I keep a small wooden bat between my matresses...you know, burglars!
2. I increasingly want a tattoo
3. I wanted to marry Luke Duke, or was it Bo?...the blond one
4. I like Vienna Sausages...I know, gross
5. I never make my bed unless people are coming over
What's your hubby's name?
Jimbo Loveking
How long have you been married?
16 years!
How long did you date?
Well about a year
How old is he?
38
Who eats more?
Quantity at one meal...Jim
Often...me!
Who said I love you first?
I think I'm too old to remember that!
Who is taller?
Jim
Who sings better?
If you haven't heard any of Jim's songs you are really missing out!
Who is smarter?
Duh...me!
Who's temper is worse?
Normally...me
When fat people are involved...that would be Jim!
Who does the laundry?
Beautiful tall, organized piles of softened, sanitized cleanliness...so me!
Who does the dishes?
Nelson and Jamie
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I sleep on the right
Who drives when you're together?
Jim...radio blaring, tv on, windows down, longest possible route, furthest possible parking space!
Who is more stubborn?
Jim
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
When I'm wrong, when I'm not wrong...I'm the peacemaker
Who's parents do see more often?
Jim's
Who proposed?
Jim...twisty tie and all!
Who has more friends?
More close friends...me
More friendly...Jim
Who has more siblings?
Me...6
Jim...4
Who wears the pants in the family?
Jim insists we take our pants off as often as possible!

I Tag Missy and Amber!

2 comments:

j,d and little b said...

Hey Kathryn...Sorry I miss your call I was in class...see in the library SUPPOSE to be doing HW but I am blogging instead..I know the addictive feeling! Trust me! I didn't know you worked in a Bakery! That sounds like so much fun..I have always wanted to do that!

Heather said...

Hi Kathryn!
I came across your blog and thought I would say hi. I love your answers to this survey... you crack me up! Glad to see your family is all doing well. Your kids are growing up so fast!