Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My boys!



This was a fun post for my kids because I had to pull out all their baby pix to find these shots. They had so much fun looking through their baby books...except Dean who cried because I haven't actually made him one yet! But Missy's post reminded me of my favorite pjs the boys wore on the above row. And just because I didn't have one of Burke (I suck) I put the bottom row together also! Do you remember them when they were this small?!


5 comments:

Kara said...

okay so those pictures just bring a big smile to my face :)

Kara said...

much better with the addition !!

just us said...

Did Jamie get to wear those pj's too? I LOVE hand-me-downs!

The Addingtons said...

They haven't changed a bit!!! The boys that is....too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! All I hear is Dean this and Dean that...Georgia cracks me up about him.