Saturday, May 17, 2008

This butt's for you!


I have been running on the industrial roads near my house for 9 years and have never had any problems with road-rage commuters, tired truckers, or burrito trucks. No problems with the packs of Harley dudes or the people trying to drive tractors out of the rental place. But since the city police and eTran have moved in I have been flipped-off, almost hit, and told to get off the road. So to the policemen who run the stop signs and don't look where they're going and to the bus drivers who apparently need more space than a semi...this butt's for you. I'm sparing you the current version, which you totally deserve, as that wouldn't be a very attractive blog shot!

3 comments:

just us said...

I can't write what I'm really thinking. But that picture is sooo cute! It's so you!

Kara said...

WHOO HOO!!! you said it beautifully!

Kelly said...

Katherine, you are my hero! As a fellow industrial loop runner I'd love to say "This butt's for you" to nearly all the drivers in that area at 6 AM!