Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Speed demon



Thanks to my new playlist I am like a bolt of lightning on my bike. I took 5 minutes off my time and I can now average a whopping 15 mph! Thanks for the music hookups. Keep 'em coming as I always like to change things up. Favorite pedal pumper: Light Up the Sky by Yellowcard

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Hey!! I just found your blog through Melissa's. I love this blogging world!!! Your family is too cute.

Kara said...

Your family IS so cute :) ... a new nickname of lightening.... I think I like it!

j,d and little b said...

Ok this song is intense but it ALWAYS got me and Dan pumped up to go snowboarding.... It's called by Hysteria by Muse...when you listen to it don't think I am a freak but it's really good when you are watching a snowboarding or surfing movie!! Also I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes) by The Used, Slow Song by Senses Fail, Cute Without The E by Taking Back Sunday, Let It Enfold You by Senses Fail....Those are the songs by I run to