4th of July 10K
I'm not really sure why we look so happy in this picture. This was last year's race and this picture must have been taken at the beginning. By the end we weren't so happy! Well, it's that time again, but I'm just not feeling it. Last year I was so sure I would make it under 1 hour, but my time was 1:01:26. I know, it's only a minute and twenty-six seconds, but it was just such a total bummer. I'll get it one year! Probably not this year, though, because my training has basically been eating a lot of junk and not really running very much. Kind of like reverse psychology, but reverse training. Anyway, my toes are ready for flip-flops after the race!
5 comments:
The toes rock! I'm trying for 58 minutes this race. I NEED you to run with me! I know we can do it! :o)
Thats awesome! Love the toes too!
You go and run your little heart out with your pretty, patriotic toes!!!
Good luck on your run! You will do awesome! Cute toes!
I love your toes!!! I had mine done too. If you want to see them check out my page! I hope that you had a great race!!!!
Post a Comment