I'm reversing out of my garage and this is what I see in the rear view mirror. Look what we found mom! Between these two we have had concussions, staples, stitches and road rash over the years. What will they think of next? They sure liven things up around here though.
3 comments:
Oh yeah! Make a mom proud! I am so glad you captured this! Now we have even more reason not to spend $$$ on new bikes for the boys! They can just take turns pushing each other around in the cart!
Way too funny!! Dusty & Ty would find shopping carts around all the time when we were teenagers....I think they even stole one from a homeless person one time!! That's what that reminded me of. :p
email me:amber.addington@gmail.com I have a question for you. :)
I was getting Brody dressed today in overalls and thought of little Nelson in his overalls. I remember his summer outfit of no shirt and overalls when he was one. Looks like he still likes to be pushed in a stroller even now.
Post a Comment