We had a great time in SoCal! It's always nice to get away and hang with the fam. Sea World and the Zoo were fun, but my favorite thing was chillin on the beach and watching the cousins play. Plus I had a great toe design which always makes me happy:) Here's a slideshow of all the pix if you have time to kill! You can make it go faster by clicking the arrow.
We had so much fun w/u guys. Thanx for inviting us to tag a long. Oh. . .and thanx for the snot pic. Those are the memories I DO NOT want to forget!!! LOL!
3 comments:
Looks awesome!! Me and Dan's favorite picture is the one of you guys standing in front of the glass with Shamu in front of you...that one is AMAZING!!
We had so much fun w/u guys. Thanx for inviting us to tag a long. Oh. . .and thanx for the snot pic. Those are the memories I DO NOT want to forget!!! LOL!
I keep coming to your blog Kathryn to check out the new toe designs.... Also I am dying to see the snot pic =)
Renae
Post a Comment