Let's see...6 quirks...nothing too exciting...
1. I hate mustard. I never touch the stuff EXCEPT on corndogs...and I can't eat a microwaved corndog. It has to come out of the oven, or from Hot Dog on a Stick, or even better from a creepy carnie stand. Similarly, I hate avocados, but I love guacamole.
2. If I don't touch all the "bases" (mostly manhole covers, and crosswalk lines) during my morning run, then the run doesn't count.
3. I like wearing an apron when I cook cuz I think it makes me look more legit.
4. My feet are always cold, but I wear flip flops anyway because I'm a toe freak. Which drives the Loveking crazy because I always squeeze my ice cube feet under his legs in bed. But one of Jimbo's quirks is that he is a human heater, so I think that one works out.
5. Eating french fries and a diet coke gets rid of my headaches.
6. Since I was a kid I have checked my bedroom walls every night for spiders before I go to sleep. I'm not really afraid of them, but I just like to make sure there are no creepy crawlies around while I'm sleeping. But there is a spider, that we named Charlotte, in one of the corners of our loft that I don't let anyone kill because she is our fly/mosquito killer.
I'm a big quirk watcher! Trying to think of my own was hard, but I can name other people's easily. I love my friend's and family's quirks!
2 comments:
The mustard think is hard to understand! At the Raiders game in Oakland we bought that "expensive" hot dog for you and put mustard on it! Just don't put catsup on my hot dog. Of well. Loved the pictures. Love, Donna
Quirks...we all got 'em! One time a friend told me it was bad luck to step on the handicap signs in parking lots and now without even thinking I completley avoid them and have even been caught stepping over them. No foot obsession really, but flip-flop obsession yes, it was raining the other day and guess what I was wearing...flip flops!
Post a Comment