That is awesome! So much better than the best plays of the season.
Ha I love the kid with the glasses next to the soccer kid... he looks seriously scared! Great pics!
PERFECT! That is really what its all about hehexoxo
I quess we missed some of the action when we visited the games! Maybe our next visit! Love, Donna
One early morning soccer game we forgot Kristas glasses and she looked just like that kid trying to kick the ball.LOL! Knobby knees and everything.
I see London, I see France...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is awesome! So much better than the best plays of the season.
Ha I love the kid with the glasses next to the soccer kid... he looks seriously scared! Great pics!
PERFECT! That is really what its all about hehe
xoxo
I quess we missed some of the action when we visited the games! Maybe our next visit! Love, Donna
One early morning soccer game we forgot Kristas glasses and she looked just like that kid trying to kick the ball.LOL! Knobby knees and everything.
I see London, I see France...
Post a Comment