Man, I'm bummed our Krispy Kreme closed down. Krispy Kreme is giving away free donuts today to voters...you don't even technically have to vote...you just have to mention the promotion and viola...free star-shaped donut with red, white, and blue sprinkles! I even thought it was worth driving a ways for that mouthful of sugary bliss, so I got online in search of the closest KK but it is 60 miles away! Not worth it! So if there is a KK by you stop in and have one for me!! Oh, and don't forget to vote...duh.


5 comments:
Mmmmm.... Donuts....
I would go to KK for you BUT we are so sugared out on Halloween candy it's not even funny!
I still love you!
We went for a hike with Mike and Kristen yesterday and I bought a Krispy Kreme cream filled donut so that should make you feel better! It was good! We voted so we deserved it. Love, Donna
Ugh, Krispy Kreme. Worst donut ever created.
This is where the line is drawn in donut town, KK, nasty donuts! Clovis has the best donuts around, just ask Jack. He likes us to bring him donuts from his favorite Hmong donut store when we go to Utah.
Post a Comment