Friday, August 29, 2008

Hairspray!

Jamie and I were invited to see Hairspray live at the Music Circus last night with some friends. That's the sign for the Corny Collins Show behind us. It was so much fun! We both liked the live performance so much more than the movie. She had a tough time getting up for school because we got home so late, but she said it was still worth it! Jamie started Junior High this week and is loving it. Not having the same teacher all day long is great for her. She's not loving the PE uniform, but after seeing the '60s PE clothes in Hairspray last night, she is at least glad her shorts aren't super short with the waist above her belly button! I'm just grateful she doesn't have high maintenance hair-do's:)

3 comments:

Donna and Carl said...

I love the live shows! You have a nice friend! Love, Donna

Renae said...

I cannot wait to do super fun stuff like that with the girls, well i can but you know!!!

just us said...

Um.. .yeah. . .i'm jealous!