Dean finally lost his first tooth! He was starting to think it would never happen, so he is beyond excited. We pulled it out this morning and of course he wanted to take it to school to show everyone. I'm betting the tooth is really lost now! If by some miracle he comes home with the tooth let's hope that the tooth fairy isn't on vacation or sick tonight! These things happen:)
4 comments:
What do teeth run for now from the tooth fairy? $20 a tooth? PS-We don't feel bad about getting you hooked to the 'impossible quiz'. We had Taylor singing that Harry Potter/Severus Snape song from the video link for weeks, even when he was supposed to be napping.
What a handsome guy, even with no front tooth! Tell him Congratulations! Love, Donna
Yay for losing teeth and "lost" teeth!~ Steven lost his first 2 teeth at school (two different times) and lost them both out on the playground. I was devastated, so thankfully I have 3 more kids to do first lost tooth with LOL!
Bre didn't lose hers until first grade either. Did the tooth fairy hook it up?!?!?
Post a Comment