Saturday, August 9, 2008

W.T. pool

I've been outta commission with strep throat this week. This is what my front yard looks like right now. Enjoy it while you can boys...things will be changing next week:)

8 comments:

The Addingtons said...

My kids would be so jealous!!

Renae said...

My kids are on their way to your house right now! I'll send suncreen and treats =) Is Jamie around to help with Cali????? LOL Hope ya feel better !!!

just us said...

Great, now my monkeys really want to move on to your street!!!

Chelle Belle said...

I bet they are having a ton of fun! My two youngest are just getting over strep throat and ear infections. I can feel your pain! I hope that you get feeling better soon!

Donna and Carl said...

Hope you are feeling better. The kids probably didn't have time for school last week (Burke and Dean). Love, Donna

Heather said...

So funny that it's in your front yard. Strep throat in the summer... ick! Hope you are feeling better!

Linda said...

So you get rid of the white trash pool in the back yard with a real pool, but put one in the front, good move. Was it Jim's idea? Hope you're feeling better.

Leesh said...

Hmmm... can't see the picture- did I miss something?

Eww-- Strep. I haven't had that for years!

Hope you feel better!