Love the soccer pictues. Just got back from Denver to see the "brothers" and Nick's football game. He got hurt at practice so he couldn't play and it rained (really hard) the whole game. It was still fun with the poncho and unbrella! Love, Donna
OMG I so love Dean! I have some music for ya bud! I mean there really is so many others things to be doing at a soccer game than playing soccer DUH! Leave the hard part to Burke, he obviously enjoys it! =)
7 comments:
Haha that is too funny! I love how different brothers and sisters can be!
Funny!!
That's the Dean I know & love ... of course we love Burke Boy too!
That's OK, some people are destined to star on 'America's Top Model'
Seriously, you had no pictures of Dean kicking the ball? But at least he looked cool in that snazzy uniform.
Love the soccer pictues. Just got back from Denver to see the "brothers" and Nick's football game. He got hurt at practice so he couldn't play and it rained (really hard) the whole game. It was still fun with the poncho and unbrella! Love, Donna
OMG I so love Dean! I have some music for ya bud! I mean there really is so many others things to be doing at a soccer game than playing soccer DUH! Leave the hard part to Burke, he obviously enjoys it! =)
Post a Comment