Before fall comes I had to try this summer's "it color." All the cute teenie boppers have been wearing it, so I had to push my luck and try to fit in. Honestly, it's not my favorite and Jim says it makes me look like I have jaundice! Nice. I guess I'll set this color aside for Jamie:)
7 comments:
THe toes look ready for somewhere cool, like Hawaii or Palm Springs. What will they be for the trip back east? Orange and brown?
Does Jamie like the color! Looks good to me! I am going to buy the 3rd "vampire" book today. When is the trip back east? Love, Donna
I love the yellow. Ditto that, when and where is the trip east?
OH HELLO YELLOW!! I LOVES IT. I'm going to pick that color when we get our pedis!! :o)
OK, I wish I knew how to reply to comments people make on my blog.I can't quite figure out what to do: do you comment on your own blog, do you reply in an email, or do you go to the other person's blog and make a comment. What is the blog etiquette? Anyway, pool table. I hate pool so I'm thinking air hockey. Also, I had absolutely nothing to read when I was living at my friend Kristy's house and I was like, don't you have anything for me to read. She had the Twilight series. Ha, it was funny so I was forced to finish the first one. I actually liked the last 50 pages but am so bugged that it takes 350 pages to get good. A book should not take that long to get good. I hear all the books are like that. Should I finish them? Did you read any past the first 1?
Joyce
Oh 1 more thing, I then read Jenny McCarthy's book on autism because my friend Nanci's little boy who is Reece's age has autism. So it was very interesting and it was obviously good because I finished it in 1 day. It is a quick read but she does swear a lot and make fun of the Mormon missionaries which was pretty funny. What do you expect from the missionaries if you invite them in your home, of course they are going to keep bugging you until you sit down and listen to their schpeel.
Joyce
Cute!
Post a Comment