You guys had to bring up Lemon Jello Cake so I had to make one! Normally I would say this is not blog-worthy, but look at it, family! It didn't sink in the middle. That like never happens to me, so I just had to share the miracle with you. I cut myself a piece that night and told the kids they could have some when they felt like it. I took mine up to my room to eat while I was watching tv. When I came downstairs almost the whole thing was gone! Everyone blamed Dean, but he pinkie-promised it wasn't him. Well guess who was throwing up Lemon Jello Cake the next morning?! It just might have pushed him over to your side, Stephanie!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Speaking of Lemon Jello Cake
You guys had to bring up Lemon Jello Cake so I had to make one! Normally I would say this is not blog-worthy, but look at it, family! It didn't sink in the middle. That like never happens to me, so I just had to share the miracle with you. I cut myself a piece that night and told the kids they could have some when they felt like it. I took mine up to my room to eat while I was watching tv. When I came downstairs almost the whole thing was gone! Everyone blamed Dean, but he pinkie-promised it wasn't him. Well guess who was throwing up Lemon Jello Cake the next morning?! It just might have pushed him over to your side, Stephanie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How dd you get it to not sink in? Mine ALWAYS does!
Mmmmmm, that looks delicious.
Haha I seriously almost peed my pants reading this. I can just imagine his little up to no good face and then throwing up everywhere...classic
It looks good, but I thought you only made carrot cakes! Love, Donna
Am I the only person on earth who cannot stand lemon jello cake?!?
How did I miss this?? Mmmmm, sooo good! Made one last night- and although Craig had at least 2 pieces, he managed to keep it down. Mine BARELY sunk in the middle. You using pudding cake mixes up there, Stephanie?
Post a Comment