Thursday, October 23, 2008

FYI

You can't cook 10 loaves of garlic bread at the same time. Well, you can...but 5 of them will turn out like this......and your house will fill with noxious black smoke...and your family will complain about the smell for days...and your daughter will bake cookies and brownies in an effort to make the house smell better...but it won't work.

*why was I cooking 10 loaves?...to feed the football team, of course!*

3 comments:

just us said...

Don't worry everyone burns bread one time in their life. . .and if they don't there is something wrong with them (like toooo perfect).
BTW. . .Y were you making 10???

Renae said...

Hahahahahhaha!! That is great what were you making 10 loaves for?? Mad at the kids? Maybe they should feel lucky you are feeding them at all? Bread for breakfast lunch and dinner heheheh. I hopeyou saved it for the ducks!!!

xoxo

Donna and Carl said...

Too bad! I love the garlic bread. What did you do about the football team? Of, course, I quess there is always the store. Love, Donna