Haunted gingerbread houses
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is making gingerbread houses with the kids, but I've always wanted to do Halloween houses. So this year we finally did it! Jamie made the gingerbread, Burke & Dean picked the candy, and I made the frosting! Tons of fun and I think they look pretty good! And my house finally doesn't smell like burnt garlic bread:)
4 comments:
Individual ones are fun too. We did ours at the beginning of the month so that it could be part of the Halloween decor and guess what the ants haven't raided it yet WOO HOOOO! Your kids got way into the candy part more than mine, once the frosting was done my kids were done! Look forwar to seeing you xmas one!!!
xoxo
How fun!! I love how you took all their pictures with them. I need to start making some Halloween traditions like that! It's also EXTRA impressive that your gingerbread is homemade...I would have just gotten one of the box ready kind...so kudos to you!
Ok. . .Deans house is so good! I'm impressed.
My first gingerbread house was from Margaret. I am sure she is looking from heaven and so happy and impressed as I am. "Happy Halloween!" Love, Donna (good work)
Post a Comment