Not a fan
There are a lot of things that are bugging me right now. The presidential race, the economy, our Taco Bell got demolished, etc. Nothing to freak out about, but the spot in my brain designated for annoyances has been filling up. But the thing that really ticks me off, the thing that I just can't tolerate is 8-packs of Pepsi products replacing 12-packs. Did they think we just wouldn't notice? Boo Pepsi. Shame on you.
8 comments:
Our Taco Bell got demolished??? What!!!
That's a sad day to find out your Taco Bell closed. I think I'd open up our food storage if ours closed, I wouldn't know what to do.
I would never have know that earth shattering event if you hadn't point it out. Good thing I don't drink pepsi. Now Taco Bell closing, that's another story.....
OMG whats up with taco bell, I sure hope they are building s uper new cool one! Pepsi! WOW and to think if you hadn't made such a fuss LOL I would of never noticed. The economy and the Presidential Election, I won't even go there HOW ANNOYING
mmmmmm, Pepsi.
Oh, and the nicest Taco Bell I've ever been to is right by you guys in Folsom (I think). But, alas, probably a little too far away for you. For shame.
Woah, woah, woah- they're making pepsi packs with less pepsi? What are they trying to DO to us?!
HAHA! I can relate to the Taco being gone. Trent has been starving. j/k And the Pepsi thing...I'm not a fan. I get less Dr. Peppers for basically the same price
Thanks for the info--I'll check out the local Pepsi situation when we get home! Love, Donna
Post a Comment