Dig him!
I really want to get my backyard into oasis shape. I think it will help curb my urge to flee to exotic places. But before I go on a plant shopping spree I needed some man power to fix my waterfall leak. This year when we started up the waterfall it flooded the other side of the yard. So Jim and our friend Todd went to work searching for the broken pipe or whatever. When I looked outside to see how they were doing I saw the kids crowded around them. Isn't that how it goes when you have kids?!
Which got me to thinking about all times Jim has patiently worked side-by-side with our little "helpers!" Doing a job in double the time and always making it fun. Here are a couple favorites.Which got me to thinking about how happy our life is because Jim is that kind of guy. Our anniversary is coming up...we've been married 16 years! That's a lot of digging down deep to find what's broken and fixing it! And tons of fun and laughter because I totally scored 16 years ago:)
4 comments:
What a great "fix-it" husband. Way to go Jim! Thanx for teaching my future son-in-laws how to get down and dirty!!!
My dad always said there is no one like Jim.
Can I borrow Jim for a few days to whip my backuard into shape? P
I love the car picture! That is so cute!
Post a Comment